My Perfect Date

A Perfect Date:

I originally wrote this in March 3, 2009.(I was in 8th grade)
I may redo this one again.
I'm not change anything from what I originally wrote. 


A

     perfect date would be by starting off with going to a nice day at the park, where you see everybody enjoying themselves, kids laughing and playing with one another.While you and your date are having a picnic, giving each other food, like strawberry covered in chocolate to one another. Then play around... making jokes. Then he'll take you to a nice funny/romantic movie. Afterwards he will take you to a beautiful dinner he made for you on top of one New York Building, where you can see the entire New York Time Square, the lights Listerine as you gaze at the beautiful city. End the night with a long walk on the beach, with a full moon that shines bright across the ocean, and many star across the sky, more then anyone ever seen in millions of years, illuminating thee sky. you would stare at the sky together. Meanwhile your date is telling you romantic things like: You shine like the sun in the morning dust.The end to a perfect date.

    Okay, I will definitely make a newer vision of this. This is not my perfect date. But it is cute and corny, great for a movie or story. Super cheesy, but I was romantic little eight grader! I read to much Nicholas Spark and watched to much movies. Well hope you enjoyed this and stay following my blog. Til next time, keep beautifying chaos! 
-BeautifulChaos ;)



Comments