Use your imagination

Creative Writing

This was done in March 29,2009 ( also 8th grade) we were supposed to make up a character and use our imagination. The original name of the character was Roxy Jollily Jonas, But I'm changing that. I really don't like that combination, blahic!

Artemis Nami Walker 

I am 15 years old, I consider myself to be in great shape.Only because I play many sports, as well as workout. My eyes are brown ...but, I think its such a common color that I decide to wear green contacts. I'm extremely tall for my age,So tall people think I'm 19 or 20 years old. AS for my hair, that where it gets a little complicated. My hair color is confused for dirty blonde but it's really light ash brown, with some dirty blonde streaks.My hair is consider long and wavy, Although some days it can be straight or curly all on it's own. As for my skin I am a tan olive color. I am a sophomore in high school, I take a lot of AP classes.I write and read a lot, I get that from my father. I love my friends,We hangout everyday at the "Spot" which is by a huge tree out in the field,Proved the perfect amount of shade and beauty.I like to try new things,and not afraid of many things. I thrive on new experiences.Oh!... and I am Boy Crazy, so I'm told. I think they say that because most of my friends are guys, they are just easier to hang with, in my opinion.I am a very flirty girl, but that just my personality. Nickname:My middle name!

Well that I wrote for that character i hope you guys liked her.;p Til next time,keep beautifying chaos! 
-BeautifulChaos;p

Comments