Nick

Nick

I wrote this about Nick a boy I truly liked... I was in middle school. middle school love is overrated.

MY FIRST SIGHT OF THE TRUTH 

He climb out of my life and will never return am stuck under this endless hole he left me here to cry. He has stolen part of my heart and desire to move on. The more I try to climb out of this whole the further I fall into it. The only one that can save me now is him.

It's a little dark, but men can do this to women. Til Next Time, keep Beautifying Chaos!

-BeauitfulChaos;) 

Comments

  1. the first line of this put me in a deep depression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little depressing but that what I felt at that time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Anything can be said, especially if its to improve. But please try not to leave rude or mean comments.